Thursday, September 29, 2011

Human Skull - foramen ovale (of sphenoid bone)

The probe is pointing through foramen ovale of the sphenoid bone (interior top-down view). Foramen ovale is a very circular-looking hole that is located anterior to a very small hole directly beside it (foramen spinosum). Memory hook: Foramen O-vale is very "O-bviously" in the middle cranial fossa ("angel wings" fossa) of the cranial floor.


Alternate photo: The probe is pointing through foramen ovale (underside view of skull), which is located lateral to foramen lacerum.

2 comments:

  1. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon. marijuana delivery canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is pretty interesting. I really never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site. I am grateful for the information given. Your writing is also very excellent. Thanks for nice post. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. Top montreal agents 

    ReplyDelete